Waterproofing is what protects your structure against water infiltration which can cause expensive and irreversible damages. Every day the basement of a building, or the outermost layer of a tunnel, is exposed to intense fluctuations in moisture levels and temperatures, all contributing to its deterioration. Sika has over 100 years of waterproofing experience, since the first Sika waterproofing product was invented in 1910.
Sika Waterproofing Solutions
- Sika's solutions are suitable for even the most challenging requirements to keep water in or out of long-lasting structures, such as tunnels, bridges, basements, or balconies.
- Sika has developed solutions for special site conditions, including microbiological and chemical attack resistant products, high mechanical resistance products, free of physically linked plasticizers and ecologically sustainable products.
- For drinking water facilities, our waterproofing systems fulfill the most stringent drinking water approvals.
- We consider the entire waterproofing process to the very last detail and can provide solutions for both new build and renovation projects.
- Sika’s long-term experience and know-how to provide both products and system solutions is a key added value for your next project.
- Integrated "White Box" concept which is a water-tight concrete and joints waterproofing
- High-quality flexible PVC and FPO membranes with unique compartment system
- Polyurea, polyurethane and epoxy coatings
- Complete injection systems Mortars and renderings and more
- Wide range of tailor-made guarantee concepts
- Analysis of leaks in existing structures
- Concepts, specifications and detailing
- Site-specific solutions, application training, and on-site support
- Proven quality control systems